First Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization Conference
When: 4th - 6th November 2012 Where: Arlington, VA
The Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization (SNO) is a non-profit, worldwide professional society comprised of individuals and institutions that are engaged in:
- Research and development of sustainable nanotechnology
- Implications of nanotechnology for Environment, Health, and Safety
- Advances in nanoscience, methods, protocols and metrology
- Education and understanding of sustainable nanotechnology
- Applications of nanotechnology for sustainability
SNO's purpose is to provide a professional society forum to advance knowledge in all aspects of sustainable nanotechnology, including both applications and implications.
The objective of this conference is to bring together scientific experts from academia, industries, and government agencies from around the world to present and discuss current research findings on the subject of nanotechnology and sustainability.